Working with us
Working with us is easy.
- No technical knowledge required! If you can tell us what you’d like to achieve with your website, we can handle the rest.
- We don’t like to go off the rails. We work closely with our clients, setting deadlines and checking in.
- All projects are different. We hope we can help you, but if we don’t feel like we’re your best option we’ll refer you to someone who is! We’re plugged in to the web design community and will act as your resource to find the appropriate help.
- Upon first contact we’ll schedule a time to discuss your online goals. At that meeting we’ll listen to what you want, ask questions, and come up with a tentative plan for your site.
- Based on what we’ve discussed we’ll provide an itemized estimate.
- If you decide to move forward with the job we’ll ask you to sign a standard work contract.
- We’ll establish a timetable for the job, including deliverables that you’ll receive from us, and any copy, images or other assets that we’ll need from you.
- We’ll continue our open communication via email, phone or project management software for the duration of the process.
- Once we’re ready to launch your site we’ll set up a tutorial or send you a style guide and instructions for working with your new site. It’s your choice.
- After launch we’ll ask you to sign a job completion form.
- At your request, we’ll provide continuing support and content management at an hourly rate.